Group Health Insurance Plans for Chamber Members
PROTECTING YOUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET…
Employee benefits are an important tool employers use to attract new employees, and keep experienced employees longer.
By investing in your employees with group benefits, you can:
- attract and retain good people, strengthening your skill and knowledge base
- lower employee turnover and avoid the costs of hiring and retraining new employees
- improve morale and increase productivity by providing financial security and support.
By providing employee benefits, firms can make an investment in their company’s future success.
Chamber members have access to Canada's largest employee benefits plan for small-to-medium sized business.
Introduced over 40 years ago Chambers Plan now provides coverage to over 25,000 firms like yours. Regardless of the size of your organization Chambers Plan can be customized to meet your needs, request a quote today and let me show you how I can customize a plan for you.
- No industry restrictions. All for-profit businesses are eligible while they are members of a participating Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade.
- Coverage is guaranteed to continue as long as your firm pays its premium each month.
- With three or more full-time employees, your firm can choose options that guarantee coverage to each person.
- Claims are pooled over more than 25,000 employers providing more stable premiums from year to year.
- Customize your plan from a wide range of coverage.
- An exceptional online administration tool, my-benefits® lets you administer your plan anywhere, anytime.
More Than Financial Support
- Best Doctors® services at no additional cost.
- Health options include Preferred Vision and Hearing Services discounts on eyewear and hearing device purchases, a Health Access phone line, and in the case of a medical emergency, Voyage Assistance offers on the spot worldwide medical and personal assistance.
Whether you’re introducing or replacing a program, let me show you what the Chambers Plan can do for you. It may be more than you expected.